If you didn’t get a chance to go to the all-day virtual digital marketing event on Wednesday hosted by the Online Marketing Institute (OMI), I have a recap for you with solid tips from my session on Web content strategy that you can start applying right away.
In the following two-part series posted on the OMI blog this week, I shared tips that can help you take the anxiety out of Web content creation by giving you a roadmap to follow.
In these posts, you’ll learn how to write content that delivers on intent, upholds Google’s definition of quality and connects with your target personas. You’ll also learn ways to optimize your content for more visibility in the search results.
“Create Web Content Like a Pro with These Proven Steps to Drive Traffic and Keep People Engaged”
Phew — that was a mouthful, but the title of this post gives you a quick understanding of what you’ll be able to do if you apply the tips within. In this post, you’ll learn:
- How Google thinks of quality content, and how you can align your Web pages with that
- How to deliver content that answers the query your website visitor came in on
- How to define your personas and keep them in mind with every word you write
“Wouldn’t You Like to Optimize Your Content Quickly for More Traffic and Engagement?”
Who wouldn’t like to do this? If you want to learn the basics of what you need to consider when it comes to optimizing Web pages in order to stay competitive in the search results and deliver a great experience, check out this post. In it, you’ll learn:
- How to optimize pages for the search engines so that you can gain more visibility
- How to format pages for your readers so that it makes the experience effortless
- Additional things to consider that Google thinks is important, too
Enjoy! And if you want video tips on content strategy and content creation delivered right to your inbox from me, sign up here (no spamming, promise!).